Current Job Openings
NLP & Algorithm Engineer
- The Hadoop Admin will have a deep understanding of Java, Hadoop / Spark / Storm / No SQL / My SQL administration, security and troubleshooting.
- -The Hadoop Admin will be an outstanding communicator, creative thinker, and data nerd.
- -Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure Performance tuning of Big Data/ cloud environment
- -Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand existing environments.
- -Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users.
- -This job includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
- -Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Ganglia, Nagios, Ambari and other tools.
- -Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- -Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security Manage and review Hadoop log les.
- -File system management and monitoring. SQL (No SQL such as Mongo or Cassandra / My SQL) support and maintenance.
- -Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
- -Software installation and configuration.
- -Database backup and recovery.
- -Database connectivity and security. Disk Space Management.
- -Motivated to work in startup environment.
REQUIREMENTS -4+ years of experience Knowledge of Java web/application servers, Big Data tools stack, NoSQL databases such as Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couch, Riak, Redis etc.
-Hadoop skills like Ambari, Ranger, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Pig etc.
-Experience on deploying and managing big data and cloud applications to production environment.
- Worked on Pig, Hive, Map Reduce with HDFS.
-Experience with Hortonworks / Cloudera
-Administrative aspects of Big Data and Big Data Virtual Machines Azure, AWS or other cloud platforms
-Expertise in the following technologies Core JAVA, Spring, Struts, JSP, Web-services, Gather and process raw data scale using scripts, web scraping, SQL queries, etc.
-Implementing ETL processes
-Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
-Understanding of Lambda Architecture along with its advantages and drawbacks will be a plus
-Should possess good analytical and interpersonal communication skills. Able to write and communicate effectively
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete details. Our HR team will get back to you within 2 business days. Kindly mention : CareerLive in subject line.